Friday, September 30, 2022

Shopping for witches...


Not all witches are spooky and scary, however they are thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, and are popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.





Each year, at the end of September,  I look forward to pulling out my Halloween Decor.

Do you have any witches?


 
Here are a few fun witches that would be fun to add to your holiday decor:

















Which witch is your favorite?




300X250
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Love that flower market witch with her pet owl. So beautiful! I have done zero decorating for Halloween since its just me here. But I used to love to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable. Happy Friday. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. No witches over here - perhaps I should get one this year ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your witches are cute and not scary at all. I like the bat one best. :D

    ReplyDelete