Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Scarecrow Munch

Are you looking for an easy sweet and salty snack to make?


There is no recipe necessary to make this as anything goes, but here is what I did....


2 cups popcorn
1 cup trail mix
1 cup M&Ms
1 cup candy corn
1 cup white chocolate buttons, melted down(1/2 c)
1 cup orange chocolate buttons, melted down (1/2 c)


I spread the mixture out on parchment and drizzled with melted white chocolate....


Then I drizzled the orange chocolate!


Once the chocolate was set I broke it apart and put it into little cups...


...and wrapped them in cello bags:


This is a perfect sweet and salty snack to munch on!


You can also serve it on this cute tray:

or this lovely plate:  
 
                          Star Plate                       


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I bet it would taste yummy with caramel corn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I think I am going to make this to give out to my neighbors for a sweet halloween treat. Happy Wednesday Patti. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun seasonal snacks - I do not like candy corn - but as you said I can make it my own way! Thanks for the share ♥

    ReplyDelete