Friday, November 10, 2023

It's Soup Season!

I think I could live on soup alone - What's there not to like?  It can be loaded with lots of fresh veggies, and/or your favorite poultry or meat, and lots of flavor! 









Find enamel mugs here:
MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Enamel Mug


MacKenzie-Childs Sterling Check Enamel Mug


MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Enamel Mug


MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Mug in White







Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I need to dig into my recipe box for soup recipes I have completely forgot about. But now that the weather has turned, its time! I want to try your cabbage soup soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamburger soup is a favorite for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love soup when it’s chilly outdoors. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete