Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Charcuterie Cups....

Charcuterie

Charcuterie is a specific term with origins reaching back to the 15th century, literally translated, it means the "product of a fancy pork butcher".



    Charcuterie Trays and Food Boards have become very popular in the past few years.  They are a perfect way to serve a variety of hors d'eouvres.Here's an easy way to serve individual charcuterie cups for a party:

On wooden skewers I simply added a cube of onion and chive cheese, a tomato and a cucumber slice.....


...on another skewer I placed a cheddar cube, applewood salami and a grape:


Adding a few crackers and nuts adds some "crunch".

If you want to add a little more flavor, drizzle a little balsamic over them!

Wrapping each in a cello bag keeps them fresh!



You could also make individual skewers with a little of everything:


Serve them on a tray or in a flute:



Or wrap them individually in "pretzel cello bags":


Your guests will enjoy the variety of flavors!



You can find my Courtly Check Tray HERE, type "tray" in the search bar.











Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. This is so creative Patti. Love this for a picnic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combos! Love the little cupcake cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, Patti. I can't decide if I like the skewers or the cups better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would even make cute and yummy little gifts to a small hometown business or to anyone. But I am thinking of a small business in our community right now that would love this! I am pinning it. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling, Patti! I love creating a charcuterie board, but that's not always practical. . . what a fun alternative this would be.

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete