Sunday, September 22, 2024

Apple Galette


Here's an easy and delicious fall treat:

Apple Galette


Ingredients;
2-3 apples, cored and sliced thin
1/4 c sugar
1T flour
1 T cinnamon
1 T butter cut into little chunks
1T butter melted
cinnamon sugar for dusting
Line a pizza pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400°


To make this quick, I use an apple slicer and peel each individual wedge, then I cut each wedge into 3 thin wedges:


Shake apples in a bowl or bag with sugar, cinnamon and flour:


Lay in a circular design:



Dot with chunks of butter:


Fold up edges, creasing every 1 1/2":


Brush with butter and dust with cinnamon sugar:


Bake in a 400° oven for 30-40 minutes.


Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream! 


YUM!









Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I bet the whole house smelled so great while baking this. Fall is in the air inside and out. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete