Sunday, January 14, 2024

Panera Bread Croutons...



My husband loves the breadsticks at Olive Garden and we often take home the leftovers (why not?  They would only be thrown away, right?)


They just aren't the same taste the following day, so what can you do with them?
Slice them down the middle and cut them across.....


....drizzle them with EVOO and toss them with a bunch of spices - Here is what I used:


Let them sit for a few hours, or overnight.


Then bake them at 325° for 20 minutes:



These were nice and crispy and full of flavor! Store in a zip bag for a few days!


Perfect toppings for our salads:




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the leftover bread at Olive Garden. Family members are taking us there next weekend for Joe's early birthday lunch before we leave for Key West. I've only been to OG once many years ago and had soup... what do you and John like to order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use leftover bread sticks........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok genius. I love those breadsticks too. We never can finish a whole basket so this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete