Sunday, May 1, 2022

DIY Blog Hop - Bathroom




The theme this month is the BATHROOM!  Read on to see what I made for our guest bathroom:




I wanted a little table for my guest bathroom.....one to hold a basket of sample and travel products for my guests.



I purchased this little unfinished MacKenzie-Childs table last year and it has been sitting in my basement.  I finally decided to use it for this bathroom project.

I painted the top in my favorite black and white checks....


....and I painted the little drawer in a marble pattern....


...added some trim and fringe....


....and it was perfect to hold a basket of toiletries for guests!

BUT...


.... it never made it into the bathroom!
 I recently made a new window treatment and the colors on the table didn't coordinate well....

I ended up selling it and will come up with a back-up plan for my guests! 

To see how easy it was to make this window treatment, visit this old post or this one:
 
Enjoy this blog hop to see what these bloggers created for their bathroom:






Thanks to Tarah
from  tarahlynn@grandmashousediy.com for hosting!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you sold it, I wouldn't have been able to part with it, it turned out so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table turned out super cute! I'm glad you were able to find it a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table turned out just lovely! Its great hopping with you, happy spring!

    ReplyDelete