Sunday, March 10, 2024

What's for dessert?

Desserts, spelled backwards is stressed - This easy cake did not stress me out at all and it was delish!

These Wilton pans are so effortless to bake in.  One cake mix fills all 4 pans (plus one cupcake to freeze for another time!) and they bake in 25 minutes!


Each cake slipped right out of the pan! (Wilton)

I frosted each layer and I frilled the top a bit:





The perfect dessert, no stress!!


This is ideal for any cake:

And I will freeze this for a time when there is nothing sweet to eat:






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your cake is beautiful!!! Can you link the pans you baked it in? I would love to make this
    Thank you,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks easy and fancy! I'm all about cake mixes (:

    ReplyDelete