Monday, June 17, 2019

Steak and Crescent Sandwich


This was an easy peasy dinner for Saturday night.  I fried up a half onion, half green pepper and a garlic clove in olive oil and seasonings.  I opened a can of crescent rolls and laid it flat on parchment paper and pressed the seams together.  I placed the peppers and onion down the center:


I made 1" wide cuts on each side of the dough :


I fried up some shaved steak and dropped in on top of the peppers and onions and covered with some cheddar cheese:



I folded each strip, alternating side to side and brushed it with an egg, and then topped the dough with a little asiago cheese:


It was baked for 22 minutes at 375'


I served it with a side of macaroni salad and a pickle slice and it was delish!!


 Thanks for stopping by!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Yum, Patti! That looks awesome and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY making this one!!!!
    May have to add a little Tony’s, tobasco and salsa. YUM!!!!
    Plz send me your addy....I really wanna send you some tony chachere!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks quick, easy, and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything rolled up in crescent roll dough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delish. Do you have a recipe for the macaroni salad?

    ReplyDelete