Saturday, July 25, 2026

Do It Over Designers


The Do It Over Designers are at it again....Check out the links at the bottom of this post for more recycling ideas!

What can you make with old calendar pages?

Well I have a simple craft for you to make!

I love Susan Branch's artwork and I have saved all of her old calendars - I have used them for placemats, made gift bags and today I am sharing how to make an ornament for your Christmas Tree!


I chose three pages that had pops of red, made a tree shaped pattern....


....and cut out six shapes from the calendar pages:





I folded each one in half:


I glued them together in pairs, and let the glue dry....


...and then glued the 3 pairs all together:


I punched a hole in the top and used string as a hanger.

I also used the leftover paper to make a circle ornament and assembled it the same way!






Thanks for stopping by, Patti

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment