Tuesday, July 21, 2026

An Easy Appetizer.....

Cheesy Tomato and Basil Dip


These little enamel relish bowls are perfect for these individual cheesy appetizers:


Ingredients: 
Boursin Cheese
Cherry or grape tomatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning 
Basil Ribbons
firm, sturdy crackers


Lay a few tomatoes in each bowl, a hefty spoonful of Boursin cheese, drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.


Bake them for 15 minutes @ 350°.




Garnish with fresh basil ribbons!


The next time I used kitchen shears to cut the tomatoes in half and I drizzled Balsamic for more flavor and served with larger crostini:




 
Buy the little relish dishes here: MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Relish Dish

Thanks for stopping by, Patti


Mackenzie-Childs Affiliate Link
Graphics by Susan Branch









Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment