Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A few favorite recipes.....

I am sharing a few recipes I have prepared recently....they are easy and yummy!
This is so tasty with ham and scalloped potatoes:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We had this as a side dish with our dinner the other night and it was so good - if you like zucchini, then these are for you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for an easy and quick meal to prepare for lunch or dinner?
Roast a few cherry tomatoes, tossed in olive oil,  in a 400° oven for about 10 minutes....


...sprinkle with salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and Parmesan/Romano Cheese and roast a few more minutes....


...toss over 'herbal buttered' pasta or noodles and garnish with chives or basil ribbons:  


To make herbal butter:  
Mix 4 Tablespoons of softened butter with 1 small crushed garlic glove, 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced parsley, 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced basil and 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced chives.  Let sit for at least an hour for flavors to blend. Toss 1 cup of cooked pasta or noodles with 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon butter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And marshmallows dipped in chocolate are always quick and easy and will satisfy your sweet tooth!






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I have made your Fireball pineapple Patti, and it's so good! Perfect for grilling season! The zucchini stacks sounds great, I will try them soon, thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these delicious recipes. I can't wait to try the zucchini stacks. I'm always looking for more veggie recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these sound yummy. I love pineapple anything so I am going to make these. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipes. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zucchini stack looks delicious. I also love pineapple. Perfect for summer recipes.

    ReplyDelete