Thursday, September 28, 2023

Favorite Fall Foods with Apples.....

Apples are in season in Central NY and it's "apple pickin' time"!


Here are a few Apple recipes to try:

There are lots of apple farms in our area of NY and this is one of our favorite salad recipes - John likes it on a sandwich and I like it on a bed of lettuce!




Chicken-Apple Salad
1 cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 crisp apple, chopped
2T red onion, chopped
1/4 c mayonnaise
salt and pepper
Mix it all together
You can add walnuts, too!


Serve it in this Fluted Breakfast Bowl !




A favorite recipe from Susan Branch:


I didn't add the cranberries!


Easy to make and delicious to eat!


Serve it in this cute bowl:






Try an Orchard Palmer: Honeycrisp vodka, lemonade and apple cider!




FYI:


I hope you found some APPLE inspiration!


Sterling Check Banners






















Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Patti. You always have the yummiest recipes. I love fall for apples and all of these recipes are great. The backed bacon cheese apple yum.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks fabulous! We love apples. so many fun recipes. You look so cute in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound fabulous!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for taking the time to stop by and also thanks for your kind words!!! I hope you have a great week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I wish I had your recipes when we had our apple orchard. I know people would have enjoyed them. I can't wait to make the apples with cheddar and bacon. Karen (Back Road Journal)

    ReplyDelete