Tuesday, August 31, 2021

It's Peach Season!

Peaches


Peaches bring back memories from my childhood, especially when I was in the 6th grade.  We had about 5 or 6 peach trees in our front yard and my Mom spent days making peach jam, peach pies, peach crisp, and anything else she could think of so that none went to waste!  They are currently in season so here are a few recipes to enjoy:



       Peach Cosmo


3 oz Cranberry juice
1 1/2 oz Citron vodka
1 T peach schnapps
1 t fresh lime juice



Jam




       Peach Crisp






When all else fails, and you crave the flavor, this is one of my favorite wines:




And this is my favorite ice tea:




Have a "Peachy" day


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. What a great memory to have from childhood - peach trees in your own yard! I love peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, I'll have one of everything, and the peach ice tea sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful memory Patti. I would love all of these!

    ReplyDelete