Monday, March 14, 2022

An Easy Bunny Surprise....

I have been feeling "crafty" lately and made this cute little "bunny sac", filled with candy, as a party favor:

This was quick and easy to make and used only a few supplies:
large ball beads
paper napkins
twistie tie
candy
markers 
ribbon



I folded the napkin into a triangle, ticked some jelly beans inside and rolled up the napkin, leaving the two end points available to pull through the bead.....



...and secured it with a twistie tie:


I drew a bunny face onto the bead with markers and gently pulled the napkin points through the hole in the bead.  A bow covered the twistie tie:






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Another cute bunny craft! They're multiplying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I need to do something like this with the youngest granddaughter's. They would love it. Going to pin this idea. Thanks so much. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny is adorable Patti. I love Rita's comment about multiplying, she's right! Have fun crafting......

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and clever is this! Just adorable Patti!! What a fun Easter treat!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bunny party favor. Love the printed napkin and the darling face.

    ReplyDelete