Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Quick and Easy Bunny Napkin Ring...

Are you looking for a quick and inexpensive way to make a "napkin ring" for your table?


Simply draw a bunny pattern on paper or cardboard and trace the shape on the back of a piece of ribbon.....


.....and tie a simple thin ribbon around the napkin and the bunny:


You make easily make 12 out of a yard of ribbon!

You can also use card stock or felt to make these.


I am so happy that Spring is around the corner!








COMING SOON:




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I like your color combo on your table too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You are on a bunny roll!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is as cute as cute an be, Patti. I love all your MKChilds things, of course. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling Patti. Love the checks with the color......

    ReplyDelete