Saturday, March 12, 2022

Another Bunny Flatware Holder

Here's another cute flatware pocket for spring or Easter:


It's simple to make - use the pattern from my last post and trace it onto sheets of felt.  Also trace the bottom half of the pattern. 


 Turn it over to hide pen marks and sew the "pocket" onto the front.  If you don't sew, you could also glue it.


These would also work well for a buffet and in a variety of pastel colors.


At each place setting, you could add the guest's name to the pocket....


...or tuck in a little package of Cadbury Eggs as a favor


My MacKenzie-Childs fluted dishes are always a favorite to use for Easter....


...You can mix and match the stacks....


...and/or just use the dinner dishes alone:


These yellow hand blown glasses are from Anthropologie, another favorite store where I love to shop.






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Patti, both of these pockets are so cute. Love the quote. Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having too much fun with your cute bunny creations! I'm drooling over your plate stacks, and love the glasses from Anthropologie too...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cut and easy projects Patti. Love all the fluted dish stacks and I love to mix and match. Anthro is a favorite shop, love the pattern. It has your name all over.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy and so darn cute. I love this idea of using pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete