Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Another cute napkin fold....

I love to create unique napkin folds and this one is perfect for a tea party or a dessert party:



The napkin is folded, point to point and rolled or folded a few times into the center (depending on the size of tea cup/mug handle:


It is then folded into a 'collar shape' and pushed through the handle of tea cup/mug:


This is adorable!


If you are looking for more folding ideas, read this post



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. This is such a darling idea for a napkin and this is darling. Nice breakfast to start-up the day.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute napkin fold. I saw some on Pinterest, perfect for a tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. I love seeing the different ways napkins are folded! I tend to get lazy with it but need to try a few that I have seen on pinterest. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete