Thursday, April 22, 2021

Hasselback Potatoes...


These potatoes are easy to make and are so delectable!

Place a potato between 2 chopsticks or skewers.  Slice potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4" at the bottom unsliced, the chopsticks prevent you from slicing all the way through!


For two potatoes, melt 2 T butter with 2 minced garlic cloves, salt and pepper and some spicy seasoning:


Place each potato on a piece of foil, on a cookie sheet or pan, and brush on the butter mixture, making sure to get in between each slice:


Let sit for 10 minutes:


Bake for an hour at 375˚


Use a spatula to gently remove from foil and slide onto serving dish:


DELISH!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I've never had these before but they sure look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe to make them Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to try these again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative way to cook potatoes, not to mention delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have often looked at these but I have never made them. I love potatoes, especially French fries.my thanks for sharing Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I need to bake these next time Trip grills steak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so yummy Patti. I've made these and sprinkled with cheese and they are a hit every time. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete