Friday, August 28, 2020

Marshmallows - Not just for toasting.....

Marshmallows are an inexpensive candy and I have compiled a few ways to "doll them up".  They make a cute party favor, after school snack or a gift for neighbors!

Just click on the link under each photo for directions!



**************************************************



***********************************************



***************************************************



*****************************************************



***********************************************************



**********************************************************



******************************************************





Hope you found a little inspiration here, and if so I hope you will leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I want a chocolate marshmallow now. Maybe some hot cocoa and marshmallows! Trip has the AC cranked-up, and I'm freezing! All of these look like fun, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute, Pstti. Those peppermint ones are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they all are!! What stellar ideas Patti!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love marshmallows and those chocolate strawberry flavor would taste delicious to me. Such creativity..........

    ReplyDelete