Friday, August 14, 2020

Easy Stromboli....

Stromboli is super easy to make. 

Simply:

Roll out pizza dough
Add meat, cheese and toppings
Roll stromboli into a log
Brush with egg wash
Bake for 20 min


I don't think I have ever made it the same way twice!

Today, for lunch, I made a ham and cheese Stromboli, with a little mustard, red onion, scallions, bacon and spinach!


Pretty plates are a must!!


I served it with a side of salsa:


It was delish!


Here are a few different ways to make Stromboli:



Italian Stromboli

1/2 lb cooked lean ground beef

1 can pizza crust

1/4 c pizza sauce

1 c shredded mozzarella cheese

1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper

1/4 t dried Italian seasoning





  • Pizza Stromboli  

    1
     tube Pillsbury thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 12 slices Italian salami
  • 16 slices pepperoni
  • 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese divided
  • 1 egg beaten
  • teaspoon Italian seasoning



  • Sausage Stromboli
    1 can thin pizza crust
    1/3 c pizza sauce
    1/2 c sliced pepperoni
    1C cooked crumbled Italian sausage
    2 c shredded mozzarella cheese


    How do you make your Stomboli?
    Patti @ Pandoras Box
    Patti @ Pandoras Box

    I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

    6 comments:

    1. These both look fabulous, Patti. Especially the pizza (and the ham one, too!). I'm going to have to share this recipe with my resident dough maker!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yum, Patti! This would be a great addition to a picnic on the boat. Thanks for posting!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Perfect Patti, I want to make this soon!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Patti, love this idea, it would be perfect for football tailgating. Except, I don't think we'll be doing that this year...........

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is awesome Patti. It looks easy to make as well. Love the dishes.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I’m going to make these for our neighborhood Labor Day party!

      ReplyDelete