Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Quick Review of 2014




Happy New Year!

Here are a few of my favorite and popular posts from 2014.  I appreciate all of my readers and the special orders you have requested.  I look forward to new inspirations and trying some new ideas this year!  














Winter Table Setting

 My Hand Painted Checked Pots






Let the new year begin with lots of unique ideas to share with each other!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I love this post...looking back at all these pretty things. You are so talented and could go to work for MC in their painting dept. in a flash. :)
    I have a MC Christmas and birthday with a post in the works.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a creative year, my friend! Lots of fun inspirations in this post. Your chest is so pretty….I truly love the muted colors and pattern.

    Happy New Year!
    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all those posts! And yes, please think of me every time you use your Tory Burch bag. =) Happy new year!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete