Monday, February 24, 2014

Another Harlequin Chest….

This is my latest Harlequin Chest:




Because there was a lot of interest, I painted another one, this time in light grey tones:


This chest has only 2 drawers, but probably would hold as much as the 3 drawer chest.


As you can see, the top really needed some work:


I like painting these small chests and my customers find them to be so useful.  They make great end tables, and they hide all the "stuff" that usually ends up on top of the coffee table!

Sharing with:
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch



Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure this will sell just as quickly, Patti! Harlequin patterns are a good sell for me, too, at the booth. I have a table I started yesterday and it will be getting a harlequin on top. I don't have your talent, so I use a stencil. Fingers crossed it comes out good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've been busy again. ;-) Really cute, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the harlequin pattern, how fun.

    You asked about the egg stand that I have my marble ball on. Just google decorative egg stand and you will find several different styles and sizes. Amazon has quite a few also. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhh...I like the muted look! Really pretty! I have always been a fan of the Harlequin design. It reminds me of royalty AND fun all at once!

    ReplyDelete