Friday, December 29, 2023

A Unique Wine Glass Marker...


I dressed up our glasses a few times recently, just for fun!

These were simple to make out of scraps of fabric and markers.
Here's how I did it:

I simply cut strips of muslin fabric about 1" x 12" and decorated them at each end.  One end had a name and the other end I drew a little holly or mistletoe.






It was just a fun way to decorate the flutes!






This MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Wine Cooler is a must have for the holidays!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. You make it look very easy, quick and snazzy! Glad it all came together in such a festive way! Now - on to Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and so easy to create. Happy New Year Patti.

    ReplyDelete