Thursday, October 1, 2026

Cowboy Pumpkin

Here's a simple craft:

Take a cheap foam pumpkin (this one is from the Dollar Tree)....and a bandana (mine was from Hobby Lobby)


I popped off the stem of the pumpkin and set it aside....


....I trimmed the bandana into a circle to cut down on bulk...


....and tucked the fabric into the hole of the pumpkin...working on alternating sides...



...a pencil helped to force in the last bit of fabric:


and then I glued the stem back on top!


Here is one I made a few years ago with a "fat quarter fabric" and a real pumpkin stem:





Thanks for stopping by, Patti

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that? I have a bunch of those Dollar Tree pumpkins hanging around and tons of fabric. I think I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete