Monday, January 8, 2024

Sweet-cuterie

Here's a fun idea:  A "Sweet-cuterie" tray:



This cardboard charcuterie tray was found at Hobby Lobby and every letter was available during the holidays.  


I used contact paper to line it.....


...and gift wrap paper for the outside edge:


I filled it with paper cups....


....and then filled each cup with sweet treats: chocolate covered Oreos, pretzel reindeer, chocolate dipped marshmallows, chocolate/pretzel treats and peppermint pattys:


It was easy to transport this and the kids enjoyed it!

Here is one I made a few years ago:





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. This is BRILLIANT! That cardboard letter is so cute! What a great idea to turn it into a clever way to serve snacks. The little cups worked out perfectly, and the end result is lovely and tempting.

    ReplyDelete