Wednesday, December 13, 2023

A Mini Bar in a Jar

I needed a token birthday gift for my brother-in-law so I gathered these items to make a "mini bar in a jar":

I bought the jar at Walmart and bought the 4 mini bottles at the local liquor store and added a few mixers.  The straws were purchased online through Sophistiplate 

I simply added all of the items into the jar, .....


(There was a little extra space so I ended up adding a few more mini bottles)

.... wrapped a ribbon around the lid and tied on a card:


Here's another one I made:


This is a smaller jar and it has shot glasses in the middle!

A cute idea for a guy who has everything, for a hostess gift, or for a party swap gift!

Here's another great gift:








Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments: