Monday, December 11, 2023

Holiday Cocktail Ice Cubes


Large ice cubes are best for cocktails as they. don't water down your drink quickly.  Here's a way to make them festive for the holidays!

I brought in my rosemary and thyme plants before the first frost, hoping they last throughout the holidays.


I cut a few sprigs of rosemary and set side some fresh cranberries to make ice cubes for cocktails....


...and I divided them into a large silicone mold and covered them with water:


After the water froze, I popped them out of the mold and into a zip bag for future use!





Just the right size for a Cape Codder, which is Cranberry and Vodka:


I added a little candle ring around the base of the glass, too!


Cheers!

Elevate the most casual gatherings with these stylish 




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment