Thursday, January 19, 2023

National Popcorn Day....


Here's how I celebrate National Popcorn Day:
The first thing I do is gather my supplies: 
Popcorn, soda, popcorn boxes and sox:


I pop a bag of microwave popcorn, pour a soda on ice....


....don my sox and enjoy an afternoon snack!!


Have you ever wondered why it "pops"?


Popcorn might be the only time you can eat an explosion!


It's even good with a little chocolate drizzle!:


Thanks for popping by!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Popcorn is my favorite food - I could eat it every day and never tire of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy National Popcorn Day Patti! I love the WC Fields quote, haha!

    ReplyDelete