Friday, January 20, 2023

Love Bug Lollipops...


Here's a fun food craft to do with kids!
Here are the supplies needed:  Sandwich cookies, candy wafers, appetizer forks, candy eyes......


....a variety of sprinkles and parchment paper.


Melt the chocolate in a bowl.  Gently insert the fork into the sandwich cookie and dip it in melted chocolate.  Add a few sprinkles. Adhere the candy eyes with a little melted chocolate and refrigerate to set chocolate.


Aren't they adorable?  And delicious!


Perfect for Valentines Day or a birthday party!

It's fun to "play with food"!


This beautiful vase is still on sale:


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Patti-What a cute, cute idea. The kids would love making these! Have a great weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love them! They are even cuter in the vase ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Trying to figure out if I could do it with my students for St.Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Patti, the grands would love these.

    ReplyDelete