Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Chocolate Covered Golden Oreos


These are so simple and quick to make. 
All you need is a package of Golden Oreos (or any cream filled cookie) and pink meltable candy wafers!   I use a plastic candy mold that I have had for years.


I made some for a neighbor....


Made a few for dessert at a friend's house....


...and kept a few for us!



This tray is still available and still on sale !

*******************************************************


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Patti, these are so pretty and love the presentation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and you are always coming up with the cutest little friendship gifts, these are perfect for your Galentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Oreos and with chocolate added I am in!!! These are pretty and yummy. Have a great week. Hugs Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the golden Oreos! These look so cute: They're a perfect Valentine's Day treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little treats make the perfect gift. The golden Oreos are yummy.

    ReplyDelete