Sunday, June 19, 2022

Boston, South Shore and Cape Cod Vacation


A few times a year I return "home" and this time my daughters and Aunt met me for a few days....We had too much fun!  Then I spent a week with my college BFF!



The first day I spent with my friend since 6th grade, we walked by the Seaport and Faneuil Hall - we hadn't seen each other in a few years!



I ate well and drank plenty:


I enjoyed family:


My daughters had too much fun on the Duck Boat Tour:




I found some of the Plymouth clamshells:


Oh, how I miss these waters.....


....and the Cape Cod Beaches: Falmouth Heights, White Cliffs Beach, Cape Cod Canal, Popponesset and Town of Falmouth Beach



 I visited the land of Peter Cottontail:

and bought our favorite jam;


And after 10 days of fun and play, it was time to come home:


I will miss my family, friends and the ocean!



Did you miss the MacKenzie-Childs Warehouse Sale?  If so, shop here:





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. What a fun trip. Your family is lovely. Glad you had a great time. Have a great start to the new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! There's no place like home!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boston and have a wonderful memory of a trip there with my late husband. We had so much fun and ate fantastic food, which obviously you know something about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun trip. Creating memories with family is so important. Lots of yummy food and great scenery.

    ReplyDelete