Thursday, June 16, 2022

Tuna Cukes

Here's a quick and easy appetizer to make.....


I simply cut the cucumbers on a slight diagonal....


...and used a small cookie scoop to add tuna salad.
(The tuna salad has celery and onions.)


Then I skewered through the cucumber and tuna, sprinkled with seasoning (paprika, tomato seasoning or simply black pepper will do)


These are a perfect afternoon 'pick-me-up', or a happy hour hors d'eouvre!


We enjoyed them with "7&7's" !

I also served them at a party recently:




I love my MacKenzie-Childs pedestals!  I use them all the time for appetizers and desserts!!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. These look so good for a summer treat. Light and delicious.

    ReplyDelete