Thursday, March 10, 2022

Bunny Flatware Holders for Easter Table

This is a fun way to bring some fun and whimsy to your Easter or Spring table setting using an inexpensive sheet of felt:



Hobby Lobby has a few cute floral patterns on felt.....


....this 12x18" sheet was 1/2 price:





I drew a pattern of a bunny on paper, cut it out, traced it on the backside of the felt and cut them out:


One rectangle of felt will make 4 bunnies.



I cut two slits in the middle of the bunny's belly to slide the flatware through:




You can add a little pom pom and colored plastic ware for the little ones:





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I made a pattern for Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfect on those napkins!
    (The ones I wish I hadn't passed up at the 1st Warehouse Sale��)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Patti! I've never seen felt with a pattern on it! It looks so cute sitting on the pink napkin!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! Your little grandsons will think this is fun, slipping the flatware in and out.

    ReplyDelete