Tuesday, March 22, 2022

A Few Napkin Folds for your Easter Table......


Napkin Folding is a fun way to dress up a table:


Here are a few ideas for your Easter Table:

This fold is simply a napkin folded into a triangle and then rolled up and around an egg, then tied with a ribbon around an egg:


This one involves a little more effort.. The directions are below.



Rose Fold is perfect for a spring table setting:


This is a simple one:

These can also be made with large paper napkins, so make your table pretty with a cute napkin fold!

COMING SOON:



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Patti! I've not seen that second bunny fold, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lazy with my napkins, I always just put them in a napkin ring, I need to step up my game! The rabbit one is amazing!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do the cutest things Patti. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete