Thursday, March 24, 2022

3 Ingredient PORK CHOPS



3-INGREDIENT BROWN SUGAR ITALIAN PORK CHOPS


I found this recipe by  Stephanie @ Plain Chicken and decided to try it!



Yield: 8 people

Prep Time 5 mins

Cook Time 25 mins


Ingredients:

  • 8 boneless pork chops
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix


Instructions:

Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
  • Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. 
  • Coat both sides of the pork chops with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top pork chops with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
  • Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
  • Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil pork chops until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!

I will be making this again - It was delish !


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. This is a good one! I found one similar to it years ago that I use on chicken - just uses garlic powder and brown sugar and tastes similar to BBQ. I need to remember this one as I have that packet mix up in my cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That combination sounds really good. I would never have paired those ingredients. I just added it to my 'must try' list. Have a great day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make a ton of recipes from Stephanie at Plain Chicken, they're always easy and always good!

    ReplyDelete