Saturday, December 25, 2021

Two Christmas Homes....

This is a "photo dump" of  2 different homes, both are so festive and fun.  The first is an old friend who keeps Christmas up all year and the second is a new friend who adores MacKenzie-Childs....


                                                                                                  
                                                                                                     

There is no way to describe this home, but I will say that I didn't get photos of everything!!  Everytime I go there I notice something different!

Enjoy a peek into their Christmas Home:

















You can't help but leave there with a smile on your face!


This home is also a favorite of mine to visit:  Collectors of MacKenzie-Childs and a home that is filled with lovely ceramic pieces, lots of garlands and many trees, some even hanging from the ceiling!














This was my fav tree....


...just take a peek of what's hidden inside...


...beautiful ceramics....


...tee pots and cups!


These two homes are so festive, happy and high spirited!  

Enjoy this week and I hope you are able to celebrate with family and close friends -
Stay safe and be MERRY!

 
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Wow..how beautiful! Amazing collections of decorations. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I admire people who go all out to decorate their house. It all looks amazing!! I put out a tree and a few pieces around the house and it all takes so much time, lol. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a great 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing homes all decked out for Christmas. There is so much to look at. How special you got to visit each home.

    ReplyDelete