Friday, November 5, 2021

Some ways to get a head start on the holidays ....

Don't let the Holidays creep up on you!  Here are some ideas you can begin to work on now!







Make a Woven Ribbon Christmas Pillow as a gift or for your home.




Hand paint white paper bags and be ready to wrap your gifts quickly!


Give thought to the needy or homeless during the winter months.


Make a personalized ornament for that special friend.




Make a cute framed gift for a friend or a teacher.




Make a quick and easy wreath for a neighbor or friend.






Make 10 minute Peanut Brittle - delicious and easy to make

I hope you found a little inspiration here!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Delightful ideas here, Patti -- as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. November is the perfect time to do some homemade crafting for the holidays. I like all of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute ideas here Patti! I love the painted cinnamon stick Santa! And yum, homemade peanut brittle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas, Patti! Love peanut brittle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL are adorable ideas. I'm sending a link to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete