Monday, September 6, 2021

S'Mores and lots of Marshmallow Ideas!

                  S'Mores


This will be our second year spending a week at the Antler House in Jay, right outside Lake Placid in the Adirondack Mountains of NY

Last year I volunteered to bring the fixings for S'Mores.  



There was a variety of flavors and textures to try: 



 Chocolate stuffed marshmallows with graham crackers, peanut butter cups, and marshmallows on graham crackers, chocolate shortbread cookies and marshmallows, chocolate covered cookies and marshmallows, traditional s'mores with Hershey's Gold chocolate and good ol' fashioned s'mores......


This year, to make things a bit easier, I pre-wrapped kits:








I even made a few "baby s'mores" for little Pedro:



If you love marshmallows, here are a few more ideas, just click for the recipe:















Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. S'mores are my favorite food group! Hope you had a great Summer, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best at making s'mores! What a fun way to sit by the fire and enjoy this treat. Love the box for delivering these, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'mores are the *best* I really love the variety here, Patti!

    ReplyDelete