Thursday, June 24, 2021

Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes

              Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes





These potatoes are a take-off of the famous Hasselback Potatoes.  They are stuffed with peppers, onion, cheese and garlic and are wrapped in foil and baked on the grill.  The aroma is mouth-watering!

Ingredients:
3 T chopped onion
3 T chopped pepper
1 crushed garlic clove
2 slices Asiago Cheese
salt, pepper, vegetable seasoning
garlic olive oil
2 large baking potatoes


Directions:
Slice each potato in 1/2" slices, leaving 1/4" unsliced at the bottom of each slice so that you can gently open up each slice.  Mix all of the ingredients except for cheese and olive oil in a bowl.  Fill each opening with a little piece of cheese and a teaspoon of filling.  Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and wrap in foil.  Bake on gas grill for 50 min on medium with lid down, turning halfway thru.



Garnish with chives:






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. These potatoes look delish and thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t do grills so hope, I can do this in my oven ⁉️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I need to make these and I think that every time I see them mentioned somewhere! I have put a halt to all things oven, but cooler days will happen and I will remember to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hasslebacks, but haven't ever done them on the grill, I am passing this along to the grill master, can't wait to try this Patti!

    ReplyDelete