Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Strawberry Cucumber Appetizers


These little appetizers are so delicious and quick and easy to make!


I mixed Balsamic and cream cheese together...


...and spread it on crackers....


...I added an English cucumber....


and topped it off with 1/2 sliced strawberry:


These can be made on little circles of bread, or cocktail bread, too!


And you can also drizzle a little more balsamic on top if you like....


And right before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream:



Strawberry Cucumber Appetizers 
2 oz light cream cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons Strawberry Balsamic
Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers (30)
15 fresh strawberries, halved
30 thin slices English cucumber
Whipped cream or Redi-Whip
Mix cream cheese and balsamic and let sit for 30 minutes.  Spread cream cheese mixture on each pita cracker and top with a cucumber slice.  Slice strawberries in half and slice each half thinly, place on top of each cucumber slice.  Place a dollop of whipped cream on top right before serving!

Enjoy!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. So cute and I bet they are delish! I don't know why I don't buy strawberries more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good - and easy! Pinned for memory's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious and I love how easy they are. Saving this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for summer pre-dinner nibbles! Light, great mix of textures and flavors, and really pretty! Best part: EASY to assemble!

    ReplyDelete