Thursday, April 1, 2021

A quick little Easter treat....

It's April 1st and we are waking up to SNOW!!

Here's a quick and easy treat to make with sugar wafers....


...just dip the tips into melted chocolate buttons and add a few sprinkles!


Everyone loves a little sugary treat!

And I made a Carrot Cake for John....


April Fools!!  I bought it - I have no cake decorating skills!

********

BTW, Rabbit, Rabbit!




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Who cares about the cake... it's the wafers that I have my eye on. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you are funny! I always loved sugar wafers. I thought it odd that my Dad (a diabetic back in the day) could eat a few of those. They seemed so sugar-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of cookies dipped into that candy coating with sprinkles. I think it will be the way I make my Christmas cookies this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Sugar wafers are the best, especially dipped in more sugar goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sugar wafers too. Great idea to coat them and decorate.

    ReplyDelete