Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Planning my Easter Table Setting....


This Easter holiday there will only be 4 of us and I decided to do a brunch rather than a dinner.


I am using 4 of my MacKenzie-Childs dinner dishes.  After hearing so many people say they always put theirs in the dishwasher, and they have never been damaged, I am hopping on the bandwagon!  One reason why I haven't used them much lately is that I have always washed them by hand - NO more!!

I folded my napkins already......


...using these adorable bead trimmed napkins from MacKenzie-Childs:


The directions are quite simple:




OR if you want another idea that is much easier, try this one:


This bunny fold is very popular and easy to create - fold your napkin into a triangle and roll it from the point to the fold.  Tuck an egg inside and tie tight with a ribbon or twine:


Now, to plan the menu....



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. These are both darling! Happy Easter, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those napkins! This Easter I am going with the easiest thing - pretty printed napkins and a chocolate bunny at each plate. Not sure about the head count yet, but my menu is easy, so no worries. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the napkins! Happy Easter, Sweet Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is so pretty. Love the bunny napkin fold. The pink really stands out. Thanks for the birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I'm all about easy, so dishwasher it is for the ceramics. Happy Easter, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved both versions of the bunny napkins and will try to use them in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, have a wonderful Easter Patti! We are having a charcuterie board and an Easter Egg hunt Easter afternoon 🐇🥕🌷

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely. I love the patterns. Thank you so much for sharing with us on the Classy Flamingos blog party.

    ReplyDelete