Thursday, February 4, 2021

Chocolate Tipped Sugar Wafers....

This is a quick little candy/cookie treat to make for your friends, kiddies or the grandchildren!


All you need is Vanilla Sugar Wafers, some chocolate wafers to melt, and some sprinkles:


You simply melt the chocolate in a glass - I use the microwave to melt - And then dip the tips of each cookie into the chocolate.  Adding sprinkles makes them pretty!


I bought cute plastic cups and placed 6-7 cookies in each cup....


....wrapped them in cellophane bags and tied with ribbon.


They are all set to be delivered!






Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Those look very sweet for co-workers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. My little grandbaby would love these and I think she would be able to hold them to eat. Great idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling..and wondering WHY I gave up sugar! lol. What fun and love the presentation. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty and a fun project to enjoy with the little ones. Love the mugs and presentation.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quick and easy idea, Patti! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete