Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Why I love Instagram...


Do you enjoy Instagram?


I love Instagram - and here are 8 reasons:

It's all about photos!


I get easily inspired by the beauty, creativity and color in the little photo squares.

I get to travel to wherever I choose, and I have traveled the world!

My account is a visual acknowledgement of all the things I love and enjoy doing.

I take pleasure in engaging socially with others who share the same interests as I do.

It is like mini-blogging; there is no reason to read or write more than a few words or sentences!

It is friendly and active.


You can send private messages.

If you would like to follow me, you can find me @ppultorak 

What is your favorite thing about Instagram?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. I think I may be Instagram's biggest fan. Talk about instant gratification! Have a great week, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing is connecting with others who share the same interests, and I love the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy!!! love your blog so IG will be fun too...can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Instagram seems more personal and more fun than Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to open IG every morning. Those little squares are so full of loveliness from people who enjoy the same things I do. I do love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Instagram, but the hashtags make me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have come to love it, too, now that I understand a little better. It’s like a magazine...for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete