Thursday, July 9, 2020

Mini Tea Cakes.....


Mini Tea Cakes

While walking through Macy's the other day to buy a shower gift, I quickly strolled through the clearance section.  I picked up this cute tea cake bundt pan by Nordic Ware for under $5.


I don't always have good luck with their bundt pans, but liked the idea of little cakes to keep in the freezer for when my sweet tooth acts up! 



This pan and I got along really well and I love the way these little cake bites turned out! 


I froze a bunch and kept a few out for us for dessert last night, and they were delicious!
These would be perfect for a party!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle as soon as I saw your new pan... I remember previous posts:@) The pan is super cute and I'm glad it worked well for you, great price too-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that price! That had to be one of the best finds ever! I've found lately that when I bake, I am freezing. I'm thinking it's my Covid thing -- I won't go out for ingredients so make it and save it. Those cakes are awfully cute and they sound tasty, too. (I've found I have to make sure my Nordic pans are super-greased and floured before baking. Too many grooves! But that helps. I'll often prep them and then put them in the fridge while I prep the batter. It works for me -- maybe I'm just lucky!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a deal! I've been freezing a lot of sweet treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love that pan! I looked at some Nordic pans online and wow, couldn't believe how much they cost! GIRL...you got that cute thing for a steal! Desserts look so cute and I bet they were good. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini pan, great for baking and freezing! Love the deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Patti, what a deal you got on that cute mini bundt pan, and so many shapes!! Your desserts look wonderful and would satisfy my never ending sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love things that freeze well? Cute pan, but you went shopping at Macy's?? Wow, things are closing back up around here...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete