Monday, August 5, 2019

Tomato and Cuke Salad

First and foremost: 
CONGRATULATIONS
to
“Em” from DustandDoghair.com
The winner of the MacKenzie-Childs dish towel from The Fun in the Sun post on August 1st!

**************************

This is the easiest little salad to make....


It's so colorful....


....and tasty...


...and healthy...


...a little EVOO, wine vinegar, salt, Florida seasoned pepper and basil ribbons tossed over some tomatoes and cukes...



During the summer I often have a bowl of this in the fridge to munch on!

 Thanks for stopping by!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner of your giveaway for the traveling totes girls! I love eating tomatoes and cucumber salad in the summer and yours looks and sounds delicious. Enjoy the day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Love a good salad. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!
    I love that salad, and eat it so much through the summer (and all year!). I found a ready made dressing in my produce section that tastes just like the marinade. Can it get any easier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Em for winning your giveaway. One of my favorite salad combos. We eat a lot of this, so fresh and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice little salad to enjoy on hot summer days. I love fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. congrats to Em on the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete