Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Pioneer Woman and Mackenzie-Childs Table Setting.....

I was aimlessly wondering around Walmart and came across the new paper products by the Pioneer Woman and when I saw the yellow polka dots, I immediately knew that they would coordinate well with my old MacKenzie-Childs Buttercup dishes.....


...and who doesn't love polka dots,  and the buffalo checks on the napkins?


I set my dining room table for a meal of "soup and crusty bread". 

 I began with my OLD splatterware camping dishes....


....and layered them with the heavy duty Pioneer Woman paper bowls:


I mixed the setting with my old MacKenzie-Childs Buttercup bread plates and soup pot:


I love how the polka dots match so well!


The paper good are only $2.98 and well worth it!


The napkins are adorable with a surprise hidden inside:  a recipe for a flat apple pie!!



Inside her magazine is the recipe I tried.

Turkey Burger Soup - the perfect fall meal!!


The magazine is also loaded with some delish fall recipes!!





Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. I saw those paper products the other day. They are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super, super cute. What a great idea with the surprise recipe inside the napkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen those paper products! So stinking adorable. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dots are perfect with your vintage MC❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love polka dots! Checks, stripes, and polka dots ~ all make my heart sing! Love these new paper goods! I don't have any of the cute Buttercup dishes, but they have always been a favorite. You were clever to mix these together. Great job! Soup sounds delicious. It's cold and rainy here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dots are so fun. The Pioneer Woman has some really cute dishware. Love the table setting with your MKC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How charming, I love the MacKenzie Child's chairs in the picture.
    I just love all of it really
    I have never purchased any Pioneer Woman items

    ReplyDelete
  8. I,too, saw this paperware and going to buy some soon. Your table is adorable with all the color....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! I have some of her dishes, love them!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete