Saturday, October 20, 2018

A little hot toddy to take the chill off.....

Vodka has always been my "choice of drink",  probably because it has no flavor.
And then they came out with flavored vodkas!
Which made the taste of a drink even better!

So, when I saw peppermint vodka, I immediately thought of adding it to hot cocoa!


And I have to admit...it is tasty and certainly takes the chill off on a damp, cold afternoon!


ENJOY!





Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Just another reason to love you, Patti. That looks so good!😍😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...bet that IS good in a cup of hot chocolate...cute cup and saucer, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to add that our hot chocolate station!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, does this ever sound good! 40 degrees this morning!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming here, Patti. You are full of fun ideas and your post is always great! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete