Monday, June 18, 2018

Need a refreshing cocktail?....

            Moscow Mules
This cocktail is very simple to make.

All you need is ginger beer, vodka and lime!


AND a copper mug:


Ginger beer is non-alcoholic (it has a hint of rosemary taste to me) and the "1911 vodka" is locally made (from Beak & Skiff apples).  


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I know this is a trending cocktail, but I've never had one. Looks so refreshing!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who swears by Moscow Mules for cocktail hour in summer! I see ginger beer in the store but I think the word “beer” is what stops me from trying it. I’m probably the only Catholic on earth who doesn’t like beer!!!!🤣🤣🤣 When I’m at my friend’s house next month for a cookout I’m going to try this. I’m all for refreshing cocktails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very refreshing, and I was just telling Joe that we haven't had one since last summer. It's going on the Summer Solstice menu for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun drink for summer. I've never had one but I bet hubs would like this. Happy summer........

    ReplyDelete